MacTechGroup Meeting Wednesday Feb 4 -(Maybe) Quartz in your iPhone

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Sun Feb 1 23:24:31 EST 2009

***** NOTE: NEW ROOM - WE'RE in 335 for the rest of the year (just
down the hall) ******

MacTechGrp Meeting Wednesday Feb 4,  2008 7-9PM Room 335 Bldg E51 MIT
Sloan School

(Maybe) Quartz in your iPHone

This month's foray into the iPhone will be using the Quartz graphics
in the iPhone - if I can get them to work.  If I can't get them to
work - we'll get them to work on Wednesday.  We'll cover the calls
used to do basic drawing, what's different about the iPhone
implementation, and see an actual implementation of it in the code
and discuss if there are better ways.

Bring your own iPhone stuff as well, along with questions and announcements!

************************
You can get a map showing building E51 at
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off.y=1640&hi=bldg_e51&zoom.x=89&zoom.y=38>

The MacTechGrp always meets the first Wednesday of the month.
(Sometimes I screw up the date of the notice, but it's always the
first Wednesday)

You can get more information on the MacTechGrp and directions at
http://www.mactechgroup.org.  Sometimes even the meeting
announcements are up to date.

To contact the unindicted co-conspirator irresponsible for this group,
email owen at clipboardinc.net

--
--
Owen Hartnett           Owen at ids.net