Wednesday! ** MacTechGroup Meeting Wednesday May 5 7PM

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Mon May 3 19:58:59 EDT 2010

MacTechGroup

The MacTechGroup holds meetings for Macintosh programmers on the first Wednesday of each month at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Next Meeting:
May 5 2010 7:00 PM Building E51 Room 335 MIT Sloan School (Note: we are back in room 335)

JIRA

Looking for a bug tracking system for your team? JIRA is certainly one of the top such systems, which we'll be demonstrating at the next meeting.  Plus, if you have a small group, you can get JIRA for a pittance.

You can get a map showing building E51 at
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off.y=1640&hi=bldg_e51&zoom.x=89&zoom.y=38>

The MacTechGrp always meets the first Wednesday of the month. (Sometimes I screw up the date of the notice, but it's always the first Wednesday)

You can get more information on the MacTechGrp and directions at http://www.mactechgroup.org.  Sometimes even the meeting announcements are up to date.

To contact the unindicted co-conspirator irresponsible for this group,
email owen at clipboardinc.net