** MacTechGroup Meeting Wednesday May 1 - 7PM

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Thu Apr 25 06:52:25 EDT 2019

MacTechGroup

The MacTechGroup holds meetings for Macintosh programmers on the first Wednesday of each month at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Next Meeting:
May 1 - 7:00 PM Building E51  MIT Sloan School

 Topic: Trivia Night!
 Your host: Owen Hartnett

Trivia Night!!!

Think you're smott? On this first day of May, we're holding our 2nd Annual MacTechGroup trivia contest. This was very popular last year. Yes! There will be a prize for the winner. We had a lot of fun doing this last year, and Zev Eisenberg was the big winner. The contest will be a mix of trivia from old and new sources about Apple, Macintosh, iOS and programming and also has an element of strategy and skill along with background knowledge. There is no cost to enter our contest.

We'll try to get a room in the series 315, 325, 335, 345 rooms, we'll grab the first one that isn't taken. If we're not there, we'll post a sign outside room 315 indicating which room we're in.

Not getting our email?  We’ve been rather slack.  Our main communication is now the meetup group - MacTechGroup
	http://www.meetup.com/mactechgroup <http://www.meetup.com/mactechgroup>

You can get a map showing building E51 at
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off <http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off>.y=1640&hi=bldg_e51&zoom.x=89&zoom.y=38>

The MacTechGrp always meets the first Wednesday of the month. (Sometimes I screw up the date of the notice, but it's always the first Wednesday)

You can get more information on the MacTechGrp and directions at http://www.mactechgroup.org <http://www.mactechgroup.org/>.  We're also on Meetup.com <http://meetup.com/> now - check it out.  Please sign up for our group on Meetup, and swell our ranks.  It's free to sign up.  I'm paying the bill.

To contact the unindicted co-conspirator irresponsible for this group,
email owen at clipboardinc. <mailto:owen at clipboardinc.net>com