Question on Objective C

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Fri Nov 7 18:46:59 EST 2008

I think everyone subscribes to this list, but nobody uses it -- until now.

I have an Objective C question and I'll try it here.

It's pretty simple - I have an NSString * - I want to parse it and
return two NSString *'s as the result of my parse.

It seems I can't do something like this:

- (NSString *) locationFromString:(NSString *)inputString
locString1:(NSString *) &string1 locString2:(NSString *) &string2;

Am I missing something?  I don't see anyway to send a parameter as a
reference - is it supported?

-Owen