Anyone have time and knowledge to help me with the Accelerate Framework / IFFT on Wed?

T.J. Usiyan griotspeak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:58:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am working on a new audio project and would greatly appreciate some
insight about Accelerate. I get the basics, I think.

I am working on an additive synthesizer. What I think that I would like to
do is an Inverse FFT. I have created the synthesizer using for loops and
scalars but my long term goals would be better served if I could get this
using vector math and the like.

I am willing to pay for time as time is really what I am asking for. I
don't expect or desire anyone to write the code for me but I would love to
have someone look over my shoulder for a bit as I write it.

TJ