Tonight

John Shockey john at johncshockey.com
Mon Jul 7 13:02:08 EDT 2014

Mary,

They used to have, and probably still do, a minimum -- but it wasn't all
that high ($5 I think), and included food, snacks, desserts, and drinks
both alcoholic and non. Alternatively, if you sit at the non table seats
around the room edges, there was no minimum. (It's been awhile since
I've been there, actually. Things may have changed, but probably not
drastically.)

So it's little more expensive than going to an open mike, certainly, but
I don't think it will be too bad.

If Passim is your preference, the 6pm time for Bartley's should be fine
with no need to move it earlier. (I can arrange the tickets before 3pm.
Otherwise there should still be tickets at the door.)

(I didn't mention the feature performers at the Concord open mike. There
are two plus a mini-feature. I know all but one of the features, and the
ones I know should be good.)

Love,

John