** MacTechGroup Meeting Tomorrow! Jan 4 - 7PM

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Tue Jan 3 12:43:48 EST 2012

MacTechGroup

The MacTechGroup holds meetings for Macintosh programmers on the first Wednesday of each month at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Next Meeting:
Jan 4 2011 7:00 PM Building E51 Room 335 MIT Sloan School

NOTE THAT OUR OFFICIAL ROOM IS 315 - so check all the rooms in that corridor!!!!!

Speaker:

 	Either John Shockey or Owen Hartnett
Subject:  To Be Determined

Happy New Year!

John was supposed to be giving a talk this time around, but it appears he might not be able to complete it on time.  If he doesn't, then I have a back-up talk to fill in about iPhone downloading from a table cell, which presented some unusual problems and how I solved them.

Anyway, there will be a meeting, and we will be there.  I'm calling this meeting to be in room 335, as I expect it to be empty, but our official room is 315, so if strange people are in 335, then check 315.  (Strange being defined as unknown for this purpose.)
You can get a map showing building E51 at
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off.y=1640&hi=bldg_e51&zoom.x=89&zoom.y=38>

The MacTechGrp always meets the first Wednesday of the month. (Sometimes I screw up the date of the notice, but it's always the first Wednesday)

You can get more information on the MacTechGrp and directions at http://www.mactechgroup.org.  We're also on Meetup.com now - check it out.  Please sign up for our group on Meetup, and swell our ranks.  It's free to sign up.  I'm paying the bill.

To contact the unindicted co-conspirator irresponsible for this group,
email owen at clipboardinc.com