** MacTechGroup Meeting Wednesday! Feb 1 - 7PM

Owen Hartnett owen at clipboardinc.com
Mon Jan 30 09:21:52 EST 2012

MacTechGroup

The MacTechGroup holds meetings for Macintosh programmers on the first Wednesday of each month at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Next Meeting:
Feb 1 2011 7:00 PM Building E51 Room 315 MIT Sloan School

NOTE THAT OUR OFFICIAL ROOM IS 315 - but check the other rooms in that corridor!!!!!
Subject:  Take this job and shove it!

The first half hour to hour, we have an open discussion session. Our final hour is for the presentation. Occasionally, we'll have a non-technical presentation, like this month, but feel free to bring up any technical issues during the first hour of the open discussion.
This month's presentation: 10 (or more) signs that it's time to leave your job.  Most of us are employees or contractors, and sometimes there's some things going on that should alert you to the fact that your resume best be updated. We'll be going over a list we've compiled, and attendees can certainly add their own.

You can get a map showing building E51 at
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?oldstate=2&off.x=4620&off.y=1640&hi=bldg_e51&zoom.x=89&zoom.y=38>

The MacTechGrp always meets the first Wednesday of the month. (Sometimes I screw up the date of the notice, but it's always the first Wednesday)

You can get more information on the MacTechGrp and directions at http://www.mactechgroup.org.  We're also on Meetup.com now - check it out.  Please sign up for our group on Meetup, and swell our ranks.  It's free to sign up.  I'm paying the bill.

To contact the unindicted co-conspirator irresponsible for this group,
email owen at clipboardinc.com